This no fuss chicken stir-fry recipe is a super quick lunch or dinner, which can be made by only using one-pot. This delicious chicken recipe is also packed with flavour and is also healthy for you.
Preparation Time: 10-15 minutes
Cooking Time: 10 minutes
• 25ml Sesame oil
• 1 (150g each) Chicken breasts, sliced
• 2 Garlic, minced
• 10g Ginger, minced
• 2 Chilli, finely sliced (quantity depending on how spicy you want it)
• 1 small Broccoli, cut into very small florets
• 2 small Carrots or 1 large, peeled and julienne
• 20ml Rice vinegar
• 50ml Light soya sauce
• 2 tsp of Honey (can be swapped with 1 tsp brown sugar)
• 400g Fresh egg noodles (straight in the wok noodles)
• Coriander, optional
Vegetables can be tweaked for preference, try adding pak choi, snap peas, peppers or mushrooms.
Fresh egg noodles are found in the refrigerator section of the supermarket. These can be swapped with other straight in the wok dry noodles, however quantity size may need adjusting.
Heat sesame oil in a large wok over a medium-high heat, add the garlic and ginger then sauté for 30 seconds whilst mixing constantly. Next add the chicken and sear for 2 minutes. Add broccoli, carrots and chilli then cook for 2-3 minutes, stirring constantly. Turn down the heat to medium-low and add rice vinegar, soya sauce and honey and continue cooking for 2 minutes, letting the sauce reduce by half. Add the egg noodles and mix through, cooking until hot (1-2 minutes).
Serve fresh from the pan with a sprinkle of coriander.